This post may contain affiliate links. If you choose to purchase through these links, I will get a commission at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products that I believe in and think will benefit you and your family. See my affiliate disclaimer for more details. Thank you for your support!
Show Notes –
– Breastfeeding is FREE
– lanolin will save your life
– free breast pump through insurance under Affordable Care Act
(I’m unsure of any changes under the Trump Administration)
– you can always buy a “used” breast pump if you must
– Formula for cheap:
– you can get it in bulk, at a discount, shipped to your house for free through
an Amazon Family subscription *affiliate link
– Try to start on solids earlier – about 4 months
– WIC Women Infant Children – a government nutrition program that gives
FREE formula to lower-income families. Go to your local social services agency.